About Me

My photo
T@ngk@k, Johor, Malaysia

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Part-time job at KL


Long time not woke up around 6am. This time is woke up for my part time job - to dispatch advertisement card. The advertisement is about a new shopping debut.

We have 2 groups, 4 persons to do this job. My term member is Chuan Yao. Our term working place at Raja ChunLan MRT station. Another term is at Majlis Jamit LRT station.

Arrive the place, we start to work. See many passerby pass to me and i pass the advertisement card to they. Some peoples take and say thank you to me, some peoples smile and say thanks express not need, some are require me to give them, the most funny is some see me like see ghost avoid me!!

After we finish at 8.30am, we take train to go back hostel because got class at 11am.

On 6pm, our "boss" come to take our to another place continue the job - Bangsar Village. This place not same with train station, is very tired, it is nip the advertisement card at cars. Walk whole Bangsar Village still not finish. Finally, give up, go back and work another day.

After go back, "boss" buy our dinner.


This time is a new experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment