About Me

My photo
T@ngk@k, Johor, Malaysia

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Presentation

Waiting is suffering part.

Finally time is coming, is my presentation day!!! This day is important for me!! Why?? Because this is my virgin part at presentation! So i very take heart to complete this mission.

Before, i spend time to looking, looking, thinking, thinking, what topics i want to present. Haha.. topic is coming out - "TATTOO" is i want to present. I use 6 hours to find the information and type to Power Point and G. Doc, cos i fear computer can't accept my pen-drive.

"Tey Meng Chai" , Miss is calling me!! Stress knock my door! I go to front to catch my file out. Pen-drive.... can't accept. Fortunate, i have save at G.Doc. Then, face to 40 more gentlemen and ladies to present.

After 10 minute, i finish my presentation. Thank God....

No comments:

Post a Comment